Walk For Life
Our 15th Annual Heroes Walk for Life was planned for Saturday, June 6, 2020
North Casper Athletic Complex
1700 East K Street across from the Boys and Girls Club
The walk CAN STILL happen and YOU can be a part of
saving women and babies from abortion!
The City WILL allow us to walk on the Platte River Parkway starting at the North Casper Athletic Complex on Saturday, June 6! You must social distance and wear a mask. We will not be gathering as a large group, so you can start your walk as soon as you drop off your walk pledge form at the picnic shelter. True Care staff will be there from 9 am until noon. Sorry, no pancake breakfast this year. You can also walk on your own whenever it is convenient for you. Mail in your pledge form, (PO Box 2346 Casper 82602), or drop it off at True Care during business hours. We need YOU to register as a sponsored walker NOW! Please, walk this year and help us raise the vital funds needed to ensure we are here for women who see abortion as their best or only option.
Here’s Jenn, a True Care Patient Advocate, with a little inspiration to get us all motivated!
- Register to become a sponsored walker in our 15th annual Walk for Life.
- You can also create your own fundraising page! Once you register at the link above you will be able to create your own fundraising page!
- You can register as an individual or a Team.
- Download the sponsor form and start getting sponsors TODAY.
- Only a two mile walk.
- Kids and adults are encouraged to dress up as their favorite Super Heroes.
- Ask EVERYONE you know to sponsor you.
- Download a flyer with information about True Care to give to your sponsors.
- True Care collects the money for you!
How to Turn in Your Heroes Walk for Life pledge form and Money When You are Finished Walking:
- Mail your pledge form and money to True Care, PO Box 2346, Casper, WY 82602
- Drop off your pledge form and money at True Care, 1746 S. Poplar Street. Call us at 307-472-2810 before you stop by and we will maintain social distancing by meeting you in the parking lot.
- Turn in your pledge form and money on Saturday, June 6 at the North Casper Athletic Complex shelter across from the Boys and Girls Club between 9 am and noon. A True Care representative will be there to collect walk pledge forms.
- Please get all pledge forms and money to us by June 9, 2020.
Thanks to those who have underwritten the expenses of the walk!
- Modern Electric
- ABC Mini Storage
- McCarty’s Magic Carpet Cleaning
- Gear Up
- Bob and Celia Kirkwood
- Stratton Real Estate
- Platte Valley Bank