Run/Walk For Life
Saturday, June 2, 2018
North Casper Athletic Complex
1700 East K Street across from the Boys and Girls Club
5k Run: Check-in 7:00am Run starts: 8:00am
Walk: Check-in 8:00am Walk begins 9:00am
You can be a part of saving women and babies from abortion!
- To register for the 5k go to https://www.active.com/casper-wy/running/distance-running-races/heroes-run-for-life-2018?int or call Lilly at 307-472-2810.
- $25.00 registration fee for individuals. Sorry, no teams for the 5k. Registration fee will be refunded to individuals who get $250.00 or more in pledges.
- The 5k is limited to the first 100 runners who register.
- 5k is open to runners ages 13 and up. Two age groups: 13—29 and 30 and up.
- First, second and third place prizes for the top runners in each age group.
- Download the sponsor form and start getting sponsors TODAY! Or, go to http://heroes-5kwalk-for-life-30957.causevox.com to create your own fundraising page!
- Register to become a sponsored walker in our 13th annual Walk for Life. You can register as an individual or a Team. Register by filling out the form below or call Lilly at 472-2810. Download the sponsor form and start getting sponsors TODAY. Or, go to http://heroes-5kwalk-for-life-30957.causevox.com to create your own fundraising page!
- Only a two mile walk—bring the whole family.
- Kids in strollers, wagons or on bikes are welcome!
- Walk on your own if you can’t make it on June 2. (Please turn in your sponsor form before June 2.)
Runners and Walkers:
- Free pancake breakfast from 8:30 to 10:00am provided by The Knights of Columbus (Bring a camp chair or blanket to sit on.)
- Face-painting for the kids!
- Kids and adults are encouraged to dress up as their favorite Super Heroes.
- Have your picture taken at our Heroes’ photo booth!
- Free t-shirt for $250.00 in pledges! Teams must have $1,000.00 in pledges to get free t-shirt.
- Ask EVERYONE you know to sponsor you.
- Create your own Heroes Run/Walk for Life Fundraising page for The Caring Center, Inc (True Care's corporate name). Go to http://heroes-5kwalk-for-life-30957.causevox.com
- Click here to Download a flyer with information about True Care to give to your sponsors.
- True Care collects the money for you!
Thanks to the following individuals and businesses for underwriting the cost of The 2017 Walk For Life:
- Women’s Health Associates
- Ken Capasso, Stratton Real Estate
- ABC Mini Storage: Dean and Teresa Dick
- Miracle Plumbing
- Fuller Enterprises
- Platte Valley Bank
- Josh Kalinowski, Coldwell Banker, The Legacy Group
- Lisa Burridge and Associates Real Estate
- Modern Electric
- McCarty’s Magic Carpet Cleaning