Walk For Life
Our 16th Annual Heroes Walk for Life will be Saturday, June 5, 2021
North Casper Athletic Complex
1700 East K Street across from the Boys and Girls Club
- Register to become a sponsored walker in our 16th annual Walk for Life.
- You can register as an individual or a Team.
- Download the sponsor form and start getting sponsors TODAY.
- Only a two mile walk—bring the whole family.
- Kids in strollers, wagons or on bikes are welcome!
- Walk on your own if you can’t make it on June 5. (Please turn in your sponsor form before June 5.)
- Free pancake breakfast from 8:30 to 10:00am provided by The Knights of Columbus (Bring a camp chair or blanket to sit on.)
- Kids and adults are encouraged to dress up as their favorite Super Heroes.
- Have your picture taken at our Heroes’ photo booth!
- Free t-shirt for $250.00 in pledges! Teams that get $1,000.00 in pledges get free t-shirts.
- Ask EVERYONE you know to sponsor you.
- Download a flyer with information about True Care to give to your sponsors.
- True Care collects the money for you!
Thanks to our underwriters! All expenses of this event have been covered!
- Robert and Celia Kirkwood
- McCarty’s Magic Carpet Cleaning
- Coldwell Banker, The Legacy Group
- Stratton Real Estate
- Modern Electric
- Gear Up
- ABC Mini Storage
- Platte Valley Bank